The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Interim Assistant Management Accountant Required
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest NHS clients in Lancashire to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis
Duties/ Job Description
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts by processing and preparing financial information
- To explain and investigate queries and take necessary action, and ensure the correct financial procedures are adhered to
- To complete Month-End procedures and reconciliations in a timely manner to ensure that reporting is accurate, timely and consistent
- To monitor performance against budgets and investigate variances
- To be responsible for all aspects of month-end closedown
- To perform monthly adjustments including accruals and prepayments
Rate: Band 4/Band 5
The ideal candidate MUST have NHS experience
Experience working with the E-Financials system would be beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, committed and driven candidate to join an organisation which offers excellent prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Olivia Beale or Jennie Clayton immediately on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email.
If you are not currently looking for a new position please feel free to forward this on to someone available and interested in working in the North West in the future. They can also contact us on the details above.