Interim Brexit Programme Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: LG1PTH
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for an Interim Brexit Programme Manager at a London Borough.
In this hands-on role the Interim Brexit Programme Manager will need to lead the Council’s delivery of a programme of significant and complex projects related to the impact that BREXIT has across the organisation. To coordinate the work across the teams and provide an overview of the organisation's preparedness.
The Interim Brexit Programme Manager will have experience in the following areas:
· Significant and in-depth experience and record of achievement in successfully delivering technically complex and high value projects and programmes, working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
· Experience of successfully managing projects and resources with significant responsibility for decision making
The ideal Interim Brexit Programme Manager will also have the following skills:
· Either certifications in a project management method (e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, ISEB, APM), or significant experience in a project assurance role
· Excellent understanding of change management and performance management processes, with a proven record of successful delivery
· In depth knowledge and experience of programme and project management methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, including quality and risk management
If you are feel you have the required experience and knowledge for this exciting opportunity as an Interim Brexit Programme Manager or you are looking for your next contract position then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Paul Howard
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.