We are recruiting for an Interim Business Analyst based at a Local Government Organisation within the South Midlands.
The organisation are looking for the candidate to assist with improving their current desktop and user experience by rolling out Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Office and Windows 10 from a technical perspective
- Able to carry out Application Virtualisation
- Technical Knowledge of Group policy and Microsoft Office Suite
- Provide a technical hands-on approach to Business Analysis
- Carry out process mapping
- Support the management with the Delivery Process
- Work with the business and ICT colleagues to identify and develop robust business cases
- Presenting Business cases to the Board
Duration: Initial 12 weeks on an on-going basis
Rate: £350 per day on a limited basis
IR35 status: Outside
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Bella Thornton or Sarah Pugh on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team