Recruitment Agency Reference: 6723660
A position has arisen for an Interim Buyer placed within a highly regarded public sector company situated in the Thames Valley region area. The role provides support on a range of procurement projects as well as managing a range of individual projects. This is a 6 month temporary position with a possibility of extension.
Your duties will include:
- Provide support on a number of simultaneous procurement projects as well as manage a range of individual projects
- Support the delivery of procurement activities by working with a range of clients
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Appraise procurement options, provide appropriate advice to customers and colleagues and develop procurement project plans from a range of procurement methodologies using appropriate tools and techniques in line with policy, guidance and legislative requirements
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis
The successful candidate should have:
- OJEU experience
- Well-developed IT skills including excellent working knowledge with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, confident at communicating effectively face-to-face and written with staff at all levels
This would be an ideal role for a driven candidate who is ready to start the role immediately or on short notice.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Darryl Hodge on 01908 295 000 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.