Interim Change Communications Lead
Recruitment agency reference: 6914380
I’m excited to be partnering a world leading brand in Oxford to source an Interim Change Communications Lead for an initial three months post. The successful candidate will be developing and delivering a clear communications strategy during a change programme within a specific area of the business.
Main duties include:
- Developing and delivering a plan throughout the course of the project including a narrative, visual identity and vision
- Coordinating the activities in divisions, through the relevant contacts ensuring all communications is delivered to a quality standard
- Creating, editing and reviewing all of the communications materials
- Managing the approval of content including:
- project emails
- news updates
- briefing decks
- fact sheets and posters
- Yammer posts
- intranet pages and FAQs to ensure the content is tailored to our diverse and global audience, is fit for purpose and meets best practice.
- Monitoring the effect of communications through both qualitative and quantitative techniques
The client is looking for a candidate who can commence at short notice and will commit to the length of the project, with a chance of extension for the successful applicant dependent upon workload.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please contact Andrew Joy at Venn Group on 01908 295 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.