Interim Civica Housing Cx Consultant (Outside IR35)
Venn Group has an exciting opportunity for an Interim Civica Housing Cx Consultant to join a forward-thinking Local Authority in London.
Contract length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
The successful Interim Civica Housing Cx Consultant will join a project team responsible for delivering a project to replace the Council’s Housing Management System (Northgate) with Civica Housing Cx; the planned go-live is December 2019/January 2020.
The successful Interim Civica Housing Cx Consultant will have the following experience:
- Extensive demonstrable experience of Northgate and/or Civica Cx Housing systems including an awareness of the configuration build and being able to confidently and accurately determine the resource and effort required to build new configurations and apply those configurations in another system
- Experience of supporting medium to large system implementations including:
- Working as part of a team to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Stakeholder engagement to understand business requirements
- Translating business activities and procedures into system processes
- Identification and escalation of risks and issues
- Data migration
- User acceptance testing
- System training
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements for the Interim Civica Housing Cx Consultant, or if you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Robert Westbury on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please forward this advert to any colleagues you know who are currently seeking employment.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.