VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Commissioning Leader (Adults and Health)
Length: 3 months
IR35 Status: Inside
One of our local authority clients is looking for a Commissioning Lead covering adult services. The successful candidate will cover a commissioning portfolio which includes, home care, residential and domiciliary care, primary care services, intermediate care and commissioning of community based services across health and social care.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the effective commissioning of services for adults services
- Lead the strategic commissioning of a range of services.
- Contribute to the five year strategic plan and create the one – two year plan to deliver long and short term commissioning outcomes.
- Working on new integration agendas and lead on the commissioning of services through a range of options including negotiation, procurement, partnership development, enabling and regulating
- Working across, and developing, various partnerships including across both the local authority and CCG
- Manage a £10million commissioning budget while identifying current and future needs with community based partners to develop the market
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience working in a joint post across both LA and CCG
- A demonstrable background in designing and commissioning a variety of programmes and projects which fit the needs of the population while providing effective outcomes
- The ability to maintain and manage both the performance and quality of services
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Zack Hamouda or Niki Holdich on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.