Interim Contract & Performance Manager – Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Contract & Performance Manager on an initial 3-month basis to support a Local Authority based in London.
The successful Interim Contract & Performance Manager will:
- Develop, manage, monitor and report on programme and team performance by providing comprehensive statistical analysis
- Develop, manage and report on Property Services revenue and capital programmes
- Experience of performance management and KPI’s
- Have experience of Northgate/Keystone
- Have experience with the following data:
- Stock investment forecasts
- Stock condition surveys
- Decent homes and Government regulation compliancy
- Cyclical redecorations programmes
- Asset appraisal reports
- Disposals of assets
- Health and safety
- Fire safety
- Cyclical compliance inspections; electrical, fire equipment, water, lifts etc
Local Government experience would be a distinct advantage.
If you are looking for your next contract position and have the required experience and knowledge then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Leon Halfyard.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
LONDON • BIRMINGHAM • BRISTOL • LEEDS • MANCHESTER • MILTON KEYNES•READING