Director of Finance and Procurement
Vacancy Ref: 6882250
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Director of Finance and Procurement, with a large public sector organisation to take responsibility for the whole of Finance and Procurement.This role is located in Wiltshire, contract length is 6 months, and is paying £1000/per day umbrella inside IR35.
- Work jointly with executive directors and other directors to achieve the organisations priorities and goals
- Manage service performance though the accountability of your senior management team, allocation of resources, management of risks, and strong, inspirational leadership
- Develop relationships both internally and externally to maximise opportunities for collaboration and integration
- Drive the council’s staff engagement culture and demonstrate the behaviours expected across the organisation
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for finance, pensions and procurement services and manage service performance though the accountability of your senior management team, allocation of resources, management of risks, and strong, inspirational leadership
- Act as S151 Officer for the organisation
- Full UK drivers Licence
- CCAB Qualified
- Substantial experience of strategic financial management in a large and diverse organisation.
To apply for this position, please contact Andreas Bubier-Johnstone on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.