Interim Financial Controller
Vacancy Ref: 6950920
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for a Public Sector organisation, to be responsible for the management and performance of the Financial Accounting and reporting functions.
Duration: 6 months
Daily rate: £280 – £345 (via umbrella)
- Deliver effective statutory reporting systems including unqualified Annual Accounts
- Lead and line manage the Financial Accounting Team, Finance Support Team, Finance Systems team, ensuring all teams develop and offer a first class service to the organisation
- Be responsible for the delivery of Treasury Management processes equivalent to best practice standards
- Draft monthly financial performance reports and dashboards to the Board and the Finance and Investment Committee (FIC), as well as a wider monthly financial performance pack to the Deputy Director of Finance
- Devise and establish policies and procedures that maximise the working balances management of the organisation
- Be responsible for the delivery of the organisation’s financial accounting systems, ensuring they are in line with best practice and internal and external audit standards
- Be responsible for the maintenance, implementation and compliance of the key governance policies, namely, the Standing Orders, Standing Financial Instructions and Scheme of Delegation and will ensure that these policies are embedded in the organisation
- Be responsible for the completion of short, medium and long term financial models and plans
To apply for this position, please contact Michelle Tarling or Lori Smith on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.