Interim Head of Strategy and Performance
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Head of Strategy and Performance on behalf of a Local Authority in London.
As Interim Head of Strategy and Performance you will be the Council’s principal advisor on matters relating to Local Government strategy, policy, partnership working, research and performance. You will provide strategy, policy research and performance support to ensure elected members’ priorities for the local area are clearly defined; based on effective consultation and research; addressed coherently in the Council’s and LSP’s policies and plans; and delivered.
The Interim Head of Strategy and Performance will:
- Manage a team of policy, strategy, research and performance staff
- Lead on development and implementation of the Council’s Corporate Plan
- Lead on development of key organisational strategies to improve outcomes for residents
- Lead on the setting, monitoring and reporting of the council’s strategic performance framework to drive performance improvement
- Lead successful delivery of research and analytical programmes designed to enable sharper organisational Customer Insight,
- Lead organisational support to the work of the Ealing Local Strategic Partnership
If you are looking for your next contract position and have the required as Interim Head of Strategy and Performance, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Robert Westbury
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.