We are looking for an Interim Housing Delivery Manager to join a Local Government organisation in the East Midlands.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work with a Local Authority on the delivery of phase 1 of their Housing Delivery Plan.
- Deliver the tasks set out in phase I of the Housing delivery Plan, Fine-tune the high-level phase II & III rollout programme based on phase I outcomes
- Appraise development opportunities for both existing opportunities and future land.
- Develop procurement strategies for: Site acquisition, Professional services and Construction partners
- Also develop long-term strategic partnerships with RSLs
- Develop standard design templates, specifications and cost models for different types of housing units
- Establish and build a database of cost & value data for land, fees and building/infrastructure works
- Establish contractual arrangements reflecting best practice and value
- Prepare and present regular reports to Housing and other relevant Council Committees
- Seek opportunities to maximise land and or finance for affordable & social housing for sale and for rent through the S.106 & CIL processes.
- Maximise grant income from such has the HCA & other relevant agencies
Rate: £500/day Limited – more expensive candidates will be considered
IR35 status: This could potentially be Outside IR35; however the client has listed it as Undetermined for the time being. Outside candidates will be considered.
For more information on this or other Local Government Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Emily Ratcliffe on the Midlands Local Government Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team