We are currently recruiting for an Interim Organisational Change Manager based at a Local Government Organisation within the West Midlands. You will be responsible for managing the L&D, Organisational Development and Resourcing Teams
- Working within a newly structured team, reporting into 1 of 3 Strategic Business Partners
- Providing support, guidance, advice and leadership to Learning & Development, Organisational Development and Resourcing Teams
- Driving forwards the Modernisation agenda
- Lead on progressing key projects, working with colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation as required
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working at senior management level within the public sector within OD or L&D
Duration: 3 Months Initial
Rate: £250/day via an Umbrella Company
IR35 Status: Inside
For more information please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Bella Thornton on email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org