We are recruiting for an Interim Pension Fund Manager based at a Local Government Organisation within the West Midlands. You will be responsible for the Pension Fund Investments.
- A full accountancy qualification
- Previous experience managing Assets within a Pension Scheme
- Taking a lead on making investments for the Pension Scheme, holding responsibility for deciding what to invest in
- Acting as the Pension Fund’s expert on interpreting pension and investment legislation
- Following the Pension and Treasury Strategy 2018/19
- Working towards moving pensions into a pooled investment fund with other Local Authorities
- Handling Private Equity investments
- Leading on the day to day operation of investment and accounting, eg planning and implementing cash investments to best reflect policies and strategy
Duration: 3 months initial
Rate: 400+/day limited - negotiable
IR35 Status: Inside
This assignment sits within IR35 regulations
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Sarah Pugh or Emily Ratcliffe on the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team