Interim Programme Manager (Inside IR35)
Recruitment Agency reference: LG1
Duration: 5 months, full time
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for an Interim Programme Manager at a Council within London
We are supporting our client on an operational or programme leader with experience of delivering major change programmes involving alternative provision and inclusion, ideally with capital elements.
Ability to be effective in complex stakeholders’ environments is essential.
- Develop detailed implementation plan for the Council’s recently established draft Inclusion & Alternative Provision Strategy
- Co-ordinate and support consultation/approvals process for the Strategy
- Take delivery responsibility for specific workstreams within the Strategy
- Manage/co-ordinate/work with other resources in support of the overall implementation
- Handover mature programme to a future permanent leadership arrangement
- Support outstanding work relating to parallel SEND programme
- Education service experience is advantageous
If you are feel you have the required experience and knowledge for this exciting opportunity as an Interim Programme Manager or you are looking for your next contract position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Rula Tripolitaki
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.