The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Position: Interim Purchasing Manager
Rate: £150 - £250 p/d depending on experience
Duration: 6 months +
Status: INSIDE IR35
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest Public Sector clients in Merseyside to recruit a Senior Buyer on a temporary basis to start immediately.
- Provide professional advice to users in respect of the procurement process, including EU regulations and the specification and evaluation of equipment
- Responsible for the procurement of complex and high value contracts, ensuring appropriate project management processes are in place, status reports are compiled and EU/Statutory procurement requirements are met
- Liaise with stakeholders and other project representatives to determine precise requirements in terms of specification and other clinical or user based requirements and advise accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring value for money, development of auditable evaluation methodologies and achieving clinical sign off in respect of all procurement decisions
- Facilitate and manage projects delivering against agreed timescales and outcomes contributing towards Cost Improvement Plans (CIP)
- Support the management of e-Procurement systems ensuring they are proactively updated giving stakeholders the latest product and price information
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte Dickinson or Olivia Beale on 0161 830 1830. Alternatively, reply to this email.