We are recruiting for an Interim Contracts and Procurement Officer based at a Local Government Organisation within the West Midlands. Our client wants someone who will be responsible for carrying out procurement exercises and sourcing various Public Health Services
- Experience managing procurement procedures at all levels, including procuring health related services
- Able to manage health related service contracts, including performance management
- Thorough understanding of The Public Contract Regulations 2015
- Negotiating Contracts, SLAs, specifications, outcomes and milestones with providers
- Able to build good working relationships with commissioners
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent
- Experience of supervising and managing staff
Duration: 3 months Initial Contract
£23/hour via an umbrella company
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Sarah Pugh on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team.