Interim Senior Floating Support Worker
Start Date: Immediate
Length of contract: 3 months initially with the possibility of a permanent opportunity
Enhanced DBS required
A respected non-profit organisation based in London is currently looking for a motivated Senior Support Worker to join their team on an interim basis. The successful candidate will have hands on experience working within the support sector and experience leading a support team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a team of Support Workers for the Older Person’s Floating Support Service
- Producing weekly rotas
- Writing support plans and carrying out risk assessments
- Sign posting to external agencies when necessary
- Carrying out training and conducting 1:1’s with the team
- Management and leading of a support team within a large geographical location
- Specialisation of working with elderly client groups
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact
Rabiya Malik or Jason Woodhouse on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.