We are recruiting for an Interim Senior Printer based at a Local Government Organisation within Leicestershire.
They are looking for someone to work with their full colour press to ensure the printing is carried out to a high standard and within given timescales
- Operate full colour press and any other print equipment
- Check printing plates before going to press
- Maintain and arrange servicing for equipment as required
- Ensure stock levels are continuously maintained
- Operate an efficient records management system for print jobs in order to produce accurate and timely costings
- Produce Digital work as required
Rate dependant on experience
Duration 3 months initial
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Bella Thornton on the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team