Interim Support Worker– Immediately Required
Position: Support Worker
Hours: Full time
Rate: £11- £14 per hour
DBS: Enhanced DBS required for this role
Our client, a recognised Housing Association is seeking an experienced Support Worker to provide assistance to their Supported Housing team who care for vulnerable older clients.
- Working with clients in a supportive capacity in schemes in South East London
- Producing support plans and ensuring that services are suited to customer needs
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Signposting clients to a range of support services
- Dealing with and deescalating low level antisocial behaviour
- Following policies and procedures in order to provide the best service and safeguarding clients
- Experience in working with a range of vulnerable clients
- A Enhanced DBS dated to the last year
- Experience in dealing with low level antisocial behaviour
Call Jim Green, Jason Woodhouse or Frankie Gribben on 020 7557 7667 for details on this Support Worker vacancy, alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.