Support Worker– Immediately Required
Position: Support Worker
Hours: Full time
Rate: £9- £13 per hour
DBS: Enhanced DBS required for this role
Our client, a recognised Housing Association is seeking an experienced Support Staff to provide assistance to their support team.
- Working with medium to high need clients
- Producing support plans and ensuring that services are suited to customer needs
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Signposting clients to a range of support services
- Providing financial and personal advice such as advice on welfare benefits
- Dealing with low level antisocial behaviour
- Carry out day to dad administration duties
- Following policies and procedures in order to provide the best service and safeguarding clients
- Experience in working with a range of vulnerable clients within the supported housing sector
- Knowledge of welfare benefits and track record of providing advice in this area
- Experience in support working
Call Jim Green or the Housing Team on 020 7557 7667 for details on this Support Worker vacancy, alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.