Interim Internal Communications Lead
Venn Group is working with a public sector organisation in Wiltshire to recruit for a Communications Lead to take a role in leading internal and external communications for a variety of transformation projects. This will be a 3 month contract paying £19.85 per hour ltd. umbrella, inside IR35.
- Knowledge, skills and experience of taking a strategic approach to communications
- Managing internal communications activity that makes a measurable difference to clearly defined objectives
- Working with senior leaders and staff generally, able to constructively challenge and influence them to accept evidence-based recommendations
- Evaluating engagement and internal communications activity
- Experience using digital tools and channels to deliver communications activity
- Working as part of a large organisation to develop an internal engagement and communications strategy
- Liaising with CEO to produce weekly all-staff email
- Meeting with and providing advice to a range of senior internal colleagues delivering transformation projects
- Overseeing staff communications and short term improvements to the Council intranet
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment with a variety of people on increasing the efficiency and engagement on multiple major projects.
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.