IT Field Engineer
A market leading organisation in The North East has approached Venn Group’s IT team to recruit an IT Field Engineer to join their team as an IT Field Engineer.
The successful candidate will provide effective multisite support services and IT resolutions.
Candidates must hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Be proactive, and take ownership of issues
- Strong, and appropriate, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to balance customer focus with technical aptitude
- Superior level of customer service, especially the ability to build a good working relationship quickly
- Strong team working skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a support environment, ideally an MSP environment
- Ability to compile and maintain process \ troubleshooting documentation
Technical expertise in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012/R2 and 2016
- Windows Desktop 7, and 10
- Virtualisation technologies – VMWare / Hyper-V
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365 administration
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- MDT \ SCCM
- Backup technologies including (Tape / Disk / Cloud)
- Anti-Virus technologies
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email email@example.com with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.