Temporary IT Support Engineer
Location: Travel Across Devon
Venn Group are currently working with a large NHS provider in Devon, who are looking for a Temporary IT Support Engineer to assist with supporting users accross Devon. This position will be for 6 months initially, inside IR35 and paying up to £100 per day.
Key experience includes:
· You must be a strong IT Support Engineer to deal with break-fix of hardware including PCs, laptops and printers
· Providing 1st line technical support to all levels of technical and non technical clinical staff
· Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of Virtual Desktop is essential
· You must have a car and hold a valid UK drivers licence
· Previous experience working in a breakfix environment is essential
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact James Fry on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.