Job Title: System Administrator
Salary: £40,000 (some room for negotiation)
Venn Group are currently working with a large and reputable organisation based in Leicestershire. The role will work closely with a large in house team supporting the company's UK and International business operations by providing system, network and software support to the business.
- Technical support for all IT related queries relating to hardware, software and business systems.
- Manage the data centres and systems which includes hardware, software and equipment
- Develop and maintain security to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of company data and systems.
- Document and maintain disaster recovery procedures in accordance with company SLA’s.
- Upgrade and patch systems as required for enhanced functionality or security.
- Maintain, review and audit systems and networks to ensure compliancy (i.e. PCI, GDPR, SOX, ISO, FCPA etc.)
- Proactively monitor systems, backups and network performance verifying the integrity and availability.
- Respond promptly and resolve security incidents and escalate as required.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches to resolve issues and optimise procedures or processes.
- Provide out of standard hours support, as per business requirements on a rota basis.
- Microsoft Technology stack (ie Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP etc)
- VMware at an enterprise level (including SAN, Firewalls and VPN etc)
- Strong networking experience
- Information security minded, preferably some DR experience
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.