Our client, a NHS organisation based in London, is currently recruiting for an IT Trainer for an initial 3 month contract. The Trainer will be responsible for maintaining day to day running of the IT Training function.
Core responsibilities include:
- Delivering high calibre training on various IT & Clinical systems
- Devising and implementing the delivery of major IT systems training across a large organisation
- Writing training guidance and user documentation
- Ensuring documentation is kept updated and relevant
- Promoting use of good practices around technology throughout the business
Desired experience includes:
- Previous NHS experience is essential for this role
- Proven experience delivering various methods of training, including; classroom, 1-to-1, and producing e-learning material
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Windows
- Knowledge of clinical systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Duration: 3 months initially (good chance of extension)
Daily Rate: £206.74 umbrella rate (role is Inside IR35)
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Birch or Ellie Maxwell on 020 7557 7667.