Temporary Joiner Role
A position has arisen for a Joiner within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on temporary to permanent basis. It is paying £15-£16 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Joinery
Your duties will include:
- Candidate will be working on social housing properties
- Working as part of the responsive repairs team carrying out joinery repairs
- Multiskilled in minor plastering, plumbing and tiling
- Need to adhere to health and safety standards
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence – Van Provided
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Joinery
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.