Junior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Required
Contract Length: Temporary - Permanent
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Venn Group has a fantastic opportunity for Junior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator. The role is assisting the asset team for a housing provider.
Day to day duties include:
- Estimating repairs regarding
- Validating and seeing repairs of up to £1000
- Diagnosing faults
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Abiding to Health and Safety and company policies and procedures
The Successful candidate will have:
· Experience within estimating repairs
· Degree in Building Surveying
· Full valid Driving license and Vehicle
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Laura Crosby or David Schofield on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.