Length: 3 months +
Rate: Dependent upon experience
A maintenance contractor in the Lincoln area would like to secure a Labourer as soon as possible.
Day to day duties include:
- Undertaking planned maintenance on void and occupied social housing properties
- Working on a new build housing site
- Conducting general labouring duties and assisting the Operatives on site
- Cleaning, sweeping and hoovering
- Painting and decorating where possible
- Patch plastering
The successful candidate will have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact John Smith or Henry McGovern on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.