Temporary Labourer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 64231567
A position has arisen for a Labourer within a housing association based in North Yorkshire. This is a key role on a 2 month temporary basis. It is paying between £9 and £11 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Labouring
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for turning around void properties, including removing waste
- Cleaning, sweeping and mopping inside the properties
- Ensuring properties are habitable for tenants
- Work will be on social housing properties
- Driving a company van between properties
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.