Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Learning and Develoment Trainer in Greater Manchester within the charity sector. The candidate must have the followting experience:
- Develop and deliver creative and engaging L&D training programme(s) and workshops for staff within the charity to build capability and drive change
- Design, deliver and evaluate a rolling programme of L&D training and refresher training in line with the organisational-wide learning and development plan
- Ensure that staff development reflects the needs of the Trust, Policies and Procedures, and relevant legislation and applicable Regulatory requirement
- Evaluate and modify the quality of existing internal and external training programmes to maximise learner experience and capability development
- A background in the charity sector is desirable and there will be extensive travel within this role, so a driving licence will be required
To apply for this role or to find out about other L&D jobs, please contact Lana Gough on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.