Temporary Leasehold Officer – Job Reference: 6628950
Venn Group are currently looking to recruit for a leading Housing Association in Greater Manchester, who are looking for an experienced Leasehold Officer on an interim job.
The day-to-day duties for this role will involve:
- Managing the Leasehold, Shared Ownership and Market Rent Schemes
- Being responsible for Section 20s and Service Charges
- Providing a lead role in preparation, monitoring and evaluation of budgets
- Completing scheme inspection and home visits; whilst their completing health and safety checks, then reporting any repairs
- Responsibility for rent control, checking market values and setting appropriate prices
- Advertising properties and checking applications
- Completing the lettings and sign up processes with staff
The successful candidate must have access to their own transport, business insurance and MOT certificate. Previous experience in a Leasehold department is essential.
To discuss this job in more detail please contact Mark Carney on email@example.com or 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates