My client, an extremely well-established multinational Insurance company is seeking a Legal Counsel. The individual will be primarily responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
Some of the essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Drafting and reviewing of binding authority agreements, TOBA’s, claims handling agreements, and a variety of supplier agreements including IT related agreements.
- Providing day to day legal support for UK entities (AmTrust Europe Limited (“AEL”) (UK), Motors Insurance Company Limited (“MICL”), Car Care Plan Limited (“CCP”) and AmTrust Management Services Limited (“AMSL”), with a principal focus on contract drafting and negotiation.
- Providing advice and guidance to Company Market entities’ on a range of matters, including legal, compliance, governance, regulation, operational and company secretarial
- Working closely with other Group functions, including Underwriting, Compliance and Risk to deliver AmTrust’s key strategic priorities
- Communicating with external clients
- Co-ordinating support from other members of the European Legal team
Ideally, the ideal candidate will have
- 5-7PQE within EU with strong legal experience in general insurance, financial services and corporate law
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating insurance related agreements
- Experience in implementing new regulation in large European insurance Groups
The role is a permanent role that is based in the client’s London office
£60-70K per annum
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work for a truly dynamic, progressive and multi-faceted institution in one of the world’s key financial hubs.
If this exciting and fast moving opportunity is of interest to you, please email email@example.com or phone on 02075577667.