A Council in a picturesque city based in Hampshire is looking to take on a Litigation Solicitor for a period of 6 months initially with the view to extend subject to the review of work.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality legal advice on both civil and criminal litigation matters
The day to day duties of the post involve undertaking an array of complex litigation matters including but not limited to:
- Conduct efficient and effective litigation
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Anti-social behaviour possession claims
- Committal applications
- Tenancy fraud possession claims
- Access injunctions
- Housing disrepair claims
- Prosecutions under the Environmental Protection Act
- Application to the Court of Protection and money claims
- Briefing Counsel and conducting advocacy
- Dealing with prosecutions including health and safety, food hygiene, education and statutory nuisance
The requirements of this role are as follows:
- Experience of undertaking housing management litigation casework
- Experience conducting litigation including advocacy
- Solicitor with current practising certificate
This role offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate and a degree of flexibility.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Suborna Akthar on 020 7557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.