A position has arisen for a Litigation Locum within a leading public sector organisation in the South West. This is a key role managing a varied caseload on a 3 month interim basis with the possibility of extension. It is paying between £30-40 per hour depending on experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking advocacy in a range of courts and for any other tribunal, including defending proceedings brought against the council
- Advising other departments on matters arising in connection with housing issues in and out of proceedings
- Appear as the Council’s advocate on behalf of all or any of the Council’s departments on a wide range of matters, including high level and complex cases, where necessary appearing in proceeding in Courts, Tribunals or Inquiries
- To be aware and keep abreast of changes in legislations and case law
- Advise Councillors and officers as required on functions relating to litigation including complex matters
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.