Job Title: Temporary Litigation Paralegal
Job reference: SDA/3632740S
Hours: 35 per-week, 9 – 5
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join a multi-office boutique law firm in Manchester specialising in financial mis-selling litigation on a temporary-to-permanent basis. This role is currently completely remote.
- Working in a high volume, quick paced environment
- Handling up to 200 litigated files
- Dealing with small claims PPI matters
- Working to the firm’s KPIs
- Utilising the firm’s case management system
- Previous Litigation experience is essential; if you have previous PPI experience this would be very desirable, however training will be provided if not
- Minimum 6 months experience dealing with litigated cases is essential
- Previous use of a case management system is essential
Hourly rate: £9.77 including holiday pay
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson on email@example.com or by calling 0161 830 1830
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.