Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer - £35 to £45 p/h – East of England
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join a dynamic Local Authority in the East of England. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months but there is the possibility for this to be extended.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive possessing previous Adult Social Care experience gained working within Local Government.
Duties may include:
- Dealing with Court or Protection caseload, including advice on Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Providing advice under Mental Health Act 1983
- Attending tribunals defending disability discrimination claims and reasonable adjustments
- Providing advice on application of the inherent jurisdiction
- Drafting statements, applications and orders
- Defending Judicial review proceedings in relation to community care matters
An attractive rate of between £35 to £45 p/h umbrella is offered dependant on experience. The client is ideally looking for someone to work on a full-time basis but flexible working may be considered.
For further information, please contact Sophie Powell or Ben Watts on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.