Locum Adult Social Care Lawyer – West Midlands – £35-£40 per hour
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for an Adult Social Care Lawyer join a dynamic Local Authority in the West Midlands. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3-6 months and there is the possibility for this to be extended.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive possessing previous Adult Social Care experience gained working within Local Government.
Duties may include:
- Dealing with Court or Protection caseload, including advice on Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Providing advice under Mental Health Act 1983
- Attending tribunals defending disability discrimination claims and reasonable adjustments
- Drafting statements, applications and orders
- Advising on all aspects of community care under both the Care Act 2014 and National Assistance Act 1984
An attractive rate of £35- £45 (umbrella) per hour is offered dependant on experience. Whilst full-time is preferred the Council are also happy to consider applications from those only able to offer part-time hours.
For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Philippa Stoate on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.