The Venn Group Legal team are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a local authority in the Northern Home Counties for a minimum term of 3 months.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a qualified Solicitor who holds a current practising certificate. Due to the nature of the role, experience within Commercial Property within a local authority is preferred.
- Dealing with all aspects of property law, both commercial and residential
- Advising on the full remit of property law including leases, sales, purchases, licences, easements and other land management queries
- Advising senior offices, instructing senior counsel and preparing for public inquiries
- Advising on title and land assembly issues
- Procuring legal advice from external Solicitors
- Providing legal advice and assistance to offices and elected Members on statute case law and polices
In return for this work, the candidate will earn a competitive hourly rate of £30 - £40 per hour depending on experience. This role is a full time position however there is a degree of flexibility and you can expect to do between 32-37 hours per week.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please call Lauren Watts or Rebecca Breen on 0121 616 0660 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.