Venn Group is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Locum Planning Solicitor to join a Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
This contract is looking to last 3-4 months initially; however, there is a possibility for extension beyond this. The role is looking to pay a rate of £35-50 per hour inside IR35 dependant upon experience.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Planning Law, ideally from a Local Authority background. Knowledge of Commercial Contracts Law would also be beneficial; however, this is not an essential requirement. Duties may include:
• Drafting, negotiating and handling section 106 agreements
• Dealing with planning enforcement, applications and other contentious matters
• Attending and advising at planning committees on behalf of the Council
• Providing expert planning law advice, dealing with a wide range of planning queries
• Assisting with legal matters in regards to framework agreements and commercial contracts
For further information, please contact Lauren Watts or Philippa Turner on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards and have been accredited with IIP and ISO accreditation, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.