Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join the team immediately.
The LSMS Officer will be responsible for:
- To undertake duties of an LSMS advisor in accordance with the organisations LSMS workplan
- Including measures to tackle violence and general security management measures, and any subsequent advice or guidance issued by relevant bodies
- To support the establishment of the security and risk management framework within the organisation
- To support the implementation of organisational resilience policies and plans
- To provide regular written reports as directed by the Accredited LSMS or Head of Risk Management to appropriate committees within the Organisations on a regular basis
- Including a detailed trend analysis of data provided by the risk management data system
It is essential that LSMS Officer must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office, and the use of other bespoke risk managements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of risk assessment and the national Violence and Aggression agenda
Duration: 2-3 months initially
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Preedy or Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.