Maintenance Inspector Urgently Required
Contract Length: Temp - Perm
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Must have: HNC / Building studies or equivalent
Venn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Inspector. The role is assisting the maintenance team for a housing provider.
Day to day duties include:
- To carry any building related inspection including - routine defects, voids, aids and adaptions, stock condition surveys etc. record outcomes , raising relevant works in a practical format that operatives can use to pick materials and instruct works, keeping customers informed- all to be carried out in timely manner
- To be responsible for bringing void properties up to the re let standard and recording with photographic and written records
- To monitor quality of service delivery by carrying out works inspections and responding to feedback and complaints from customers
- To monitor sub-contractors works and meet periodically to review performance
- To achieve value for money by identifying rechargeable repairs, following policy and procedures, ensuring accurate specification of work
- To work closely with colleagues, other departments and assist from time to time with estate inspections, mutual exchanges, pricing and overseeing work packages
- To be aware of Health and Safety requirements and assist managers to achieve safe working
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Laura Crosby or Fabian Liladhar on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.