Temporary to Permanent Maintenance Surveyor
Reference Number: 6650580
A temporary opportunity has opened up for a Maintenance Surveyor to start with an organisation in Leicestershire. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience working within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Undertaking works individually in social housing properties
- Carrying out pre and post inspections
- Raising orders
- Liaising with contractors and tenants
- Working in occupied and void social housing stock
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- Understanding of Gas Safety standards
- Surveying qualification
- Social housing experience
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact David Schofield or Robert Holland on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.