Maintenance Surveyor Required
Contract Length: 2 Months +
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Venn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor. The role is conducting pre and post inspections on housing association properties.
Day to day duties include:
- Completing pre and post inspections on domestic properties
- Carrying out quality checks
- Visiting void and occupied properties
- Responding to tenant complaints
- Liaising with contractors
- Providing excellent customer service whilst working in occupied properties
- Full, valid driving licence and own vehicle
- Previous housing association experience
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Sam Wallace or Rob Holland on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.