Permanent Maintenance Engineer (Mechanically Bias)
Recruitment Agency reference: 669850
A position has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer within a leading first tier automotive supplier. This is a permanent role with a mechanical bias working within a heavy industry setting. It is paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have five years experience in maintenance preferably within an automotive environment.
Your duties will include:
- Logging maintenance tasks on the Maintenance Management System (Pirana)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic fault finding and repair
- Pipe work both installation and repair
- Maintain plant equipment including casting machines, presses, furnaces, cnc machinery, assembly machinery and robotics.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working in an automotive maintenance environment
- Familarity with the above machinery and maintenance systems
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Tom Good on 0121 616 0660 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.