Management Accountant. A leading client in Manchester are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Management Accountant Job Description:
- Ensure that direct reports are properly managed, fully understand their roles and, where possible given the opportunity to develop to their full potential
- Manage workloads to ensure all staff are fully utilized, challenged and deadlines/requirements are met
- Raise any reporting issues or large reporting variance to Group Financial Controller Europe on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed monthly, follow up any discrepancies, raise any issues with Group Financial Controller
- Ensure Duty/VAT reconciliations are completed on a regular and timely basis (minimum monthly)
- Ensure all banking and currency transactions are posted accurately per standard procedures
- Ensure segregation of duties to safeguard company assets and prevent fraud
- Ensure any compliance procedures and financial controls are followed to ensure integrity of the accounts
You will have:
- 2 years’ experience of the above duties
- Be ideally fully qualified in a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
- Ideally Manufacturing background