Venn Group is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join a leading organisation in Warwick on an initial six month contract. The client is offering £225-250 per day on a limited basis.
This role gives excellent exposure to working with investors, senior management and key stakeholders.
- Producing forecasting and budgeting reports for stakeholders
- Operating, maintaining and developing, and where appropriate, planning, budgets and forecasts
- Producing insight and analysis reports, as well as producing financial reports
- Supporting relevant business stakeholders in understanding and quantifying the financial risks
- Providing excellent accountant service to key stakeholders
- Producing and reporting on cost structures for finance team and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Good system skills including SAP
- The ability to engage, understand and influence non finance staff at all levels including key stakeholders
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Business planning, budgeting, forecasting and monthly financial reporting
To apply for this vacancy please email your current CV to email@example.com, or call Dean Bowers or James Feeney at 0121 616 0660 for further information about the role.
Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business.