Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6960710
We are currently supporting a local Public Sector organisation with the recruitment for a Mechanical Fitter to work on an initial 6 week contract based in Northamptonshire, with the potential for extension thereafter. This is a key role supporting the maintenance team in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a large site.
The successful candidate must have excellent mechanical knowledge and experience carrying out maintenance repairs within a large public sector environment, ideally a hospital or similar.
Your duties will include:
- Work on various types of mechanical HVAC plant, air handling units, air conditioning system, chillers and commercial boilers
- Perform planned preventative plumbing maintenance and corrective repairs across a large commercial site
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Liaise with Senior Managers and other stakeholders in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You will ideally hold an NVQ level 2 in plumbing and have previously worked in a commercial environment
- You will hold a recent DBS certificate or be prepared to obtain one
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
Please note, there is potential for a permanent position following a successful temporary contract.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.