Temporary to Permanent Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6912890
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation in the Darlington area to recruit for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position. The position is paying between £11.00 to £15.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and breakdown maintenance to all aspects of mechanical plant, machinery, distribution and associated services, including work of a technical and/or non-routine nature
- Fault finding and repairs on a wide range of engineering plant and equipment full range of services essential to the operations
- Dealing with building control systems, standby generators, low pressure hot water systems, steam raising plant and associated equipment, kitchen equipment and operating theatre ventilation systems
- This post will require the post holder to take part in an on call rota system where there may be minimal supervision, covering all of the properties maintained
- Perform shift duties covering the maintenance and operation of steam boiler plant including statutory testing of safety devices and specialised ventilation plant
- Carry out minor installation & improvements works across sites
- The post holder must be fully aware their Health & Safety responsibilities relating to their work and possess sufficient technical knowledge to avoid any danger to themselves, colleagues or users
- Provide advice or instruction on safe use of equipment to non-technical staff, carers or patients
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Josh McGreal on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.