Temporary Multi-Skilled Bricklayer
Reference Number: 6640400
A temporary opportunity has opened up for a Multi-Skilled Bricklayer to start with a company in Dorset. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience working within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Performing groundwork and bricklaying duties in occupied and void housing
- Various works to include sabs, tarmacking and cementing
- Multi-skilled duties to include fencing
- Assisting other operatives on site
- Providing high levels of customer service when working on occupied properties
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- Full, valid driving license
- Previous experience working on social housing properties
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact David Schofield or Henry Anderson on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.